Blogger Style Crash:Wendy


Hallo Everyone!

I usually love featuring other bloggers looks on my Facebook page,particularly those that have exceptional style.Today i get to feature Wendy Nguyen,i came across her sophisticated style on pinterest and i adore her style..here are just some of them.


I love the simplicity in her outfits,simple but unique and her fashion sense is on another level.



U gotta love  the knee high boots!

That dress is awesome,am so getting me one like this but with an african Print Fabric...love it love it.
More Pics on Wendy's look can be found on her blog here you will totally love her style if you crazy about fashion like i am.

Thanks for reading!
xoxoxox

Vonette!

1 comment

  1. I would absolutely love to add that dress in the last photo to my collection of casual
    dresses
    . Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated