Sweater weather


         "Love life, engage in it, give it all you've got. Love it with a passion,because life truly does give back ,many times over,what you put into."



How dull can this weather get,I ain't feeling it at all in fact if anything am not a fan of cold weather as I tend to get so lazy like, all I want to do is just snuggle up in bed and  watch a movie and sip some coffee.Seems like we are not in luck because in July it gets worse.

I particularly love the fact that I can now layer up,you know wear the long sweaters,nice pants,scarf  and some fancy boots.When I was taking this outfit photos it wasn't as chilly as it currently is in Nairobi and I opted to wear this sassy shoes to match with my sweater.

Here are more photos on this look.




Outfit Details

Photo Credits - George mo & Dakroom

               Thank you for stopping by and if you in Nairobi,Keep warm darlings!

              xoxoxoxox
                 Vonette

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated