Weekend dress


The weekend is finally here and its April already! Days are flying by so fast,just the other it was January and now here we are looking forward to Easter.Its all good though.

I bet by now you all know how much am into short dresses, I've worn them a couple of times here on the blog. I like wearing short dresses during fashion events or on a night out. When I saw this particular dress I saw my name written all over it, it was love at first sight. I particularly like the peplum and the animal print details. I paired the dress with nude pumps to keep the look sassy and classy.








Outfit details

Dress - Vonette Boutique (dm me on instagram @vonettevon if interested)

You can shop similar short dresses here ($15 ) and here ($10)

Thank you for stopping by

Have a bomb weekend!

Vonette!

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated