BOSS BABE MOVES, WHERE I'VE BEEN AND ALL ABOUT MOTHERHOOD


 It feels great to be back to blogging. I was busy just living and adjusting to this new-mom life of raising my son and figuring out my next steps in life.

While I was away I ventured into a few businesses here and there that kept me busy. I started my own digital marketing Agency The Digital Loft amidst the covid 19 pandemic and we did quite well during that time. I managed to sign up a few clients, and I organized amazing events in 2020. You can read about them here and here.  

The birth of my son inspired me to start selling baby clothes online. I'm currently selling thrift baby clothes on Instagram Trendy Kids with time we shall also start bringing in new baby clothes from the ages of zero to 14 years. So if you are ever in need of baby clothes, reach out to me and I will be happy to help.


Motherhood has also been a great journey, taking care of my son has been a roller coaster of emotions. Some days have been really good and memorable, like him taking his first steps, giving him his first haircut. Other days have been hectic like when he was teething, the sleepless nights I had because of the excruciating pain he went through right before his first set of teeth grew. There is a day I rushed him to the hospital because I thought that he was really sick. Only to get to the hospital and the doctor told me he's teething and he prescribed Calpol to help with the fever and pain. A few days later Brody was feeling better. Honestly, I'm so glad that that stage is behind us now. He's a year old now and walking, laughing, and very playful. I'm just happy to see him grow. Being a mother is such a blessing and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm back now to content creation and this time round I am really excited. I have a lot in store and I look forward to sharing all that with you guys. I hope you will stick around with me throughout this journey.

Outfit details.

Suit - Floclaire

Black Suede Pumps - Style Fever

Fedora hat - Vonette's closet

Photography by Derick


As always, thank you for stopping by


xoxox


Vonette!

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated