5 different ways to style high waist jeans



High waist jeans are my go to pants all day every day. I love how they accentuate the hips and give shape to all body types. I have done a post before on how to style high waist jeans here and today I will share with you the 5 different ways I style my high waist jeans and the first one is with a crop top. I like showing a little bit of skin especially on a sunny day and pairing them with converse shoes is a plus. You get to be super comfy and you can move around easily.






Every girl should atleast own one pair of white high waist jeans because one,they are easy to style, anyone wearing  white always stands out. I paired my white rugged high waist jeans here with bright colours. The fuschia long sleeved top and blue heel sandals.More details on this look here


Long sweaters are also a must have. I like how  you can easily style both casual and official. This look is perfect for a dress down Friday for the office as well as an evening look to.This is one of my favorite high waist jeans pair up so far.More details about this look here.


When the weather is acting up like it always does in Nairobi, go for a stylish throw like this cashmere poncho. I know I was a little bit bold here colour blocking red,pink and blue,they blended in just fine.More details on this look here .


A different way I have styled black high waisted jeans is with a sleeveless coat. Its stylish and can be worn with a short or long sleeved top. One thing I like about this high waisted jeans is the fit. Its important to get a well fitting high waist jeans becasuse you don't want to walk around pulling up the jeans everytime because the fitting is bad.Trust me its annoying.

So which is your favorite style among the 5 ? Let me know in the comment section.

Thank you for stopping by.

xoxoxox

Vonette!

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated