How to Style tappered pants



Tapered pants fit comfortably at the thigh and taper narrower to the ankle. The difference between tapered pants and skinny pants, of course, is the fit. Skinny is tight and tapered are loose fitting. They  are comfortable, stylish and somehow brings out a sophisticated kind of look to the individual wearing it.

I paired my tapered pants with a cream coloured  bodysuit and I threw on a sleeveless chiffon coat with nude Sandal heels. This is an outfit I would wear to a meeting, lunch date and definitely wear it to an evening fashion event. I just love how its effortless and classy.









There are different ways of styling tapered pants. These pants can work for the office wear and the casual wear. Here I will share with you how to casually style the pants.

Tapered pants





1. Stripped off shoulder top,tapered pants & nude pumps

This is a perfect look for  going out on a casual date with the girls

2. Brallet, tapered pants and mesh Peep toe

You can wear this for an evening event. It can also be worn on a night out as well, just throw on a boyfriend jacket and you are good to go.

3. Muscle t-shirt and Addidas shoes

If you don't want to go through the hustle of walking around in heels all day then this look is absolutely perfect paired with the tapered pants. You can move around comfortably in this outfit.

My outfit details

Tapered pants - @Serinda Fashions (0728224901)   // Cream Bodysuit - @serinda fashions // Nude shoes - @style fetishke

Thank you for passing by and don't forget to follow me on Instagram @vonettevon and also like my Facebook page @The Vonette Way.

xoxox

Vonette!



No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated