Outfit Post:Red and Yellow Affair!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hope you enjoying your Easter Sunday Beautiful People!Mine is really good,am loving the weather in Nairobi,just perfect!So yesterday was hanging out with one of my friends,and  i had her take photos of me,so that i could post them here.I rarely do outfit posts but i promise I'll try to do it more often.




Red is my favourite colour and mixing it with yellow makes it looks fabulous.
Yellow vest top--Wisdom's Shop,400/=
Black Skinny Pants---Wisdom's Shop 1000/=
Red Jacket---Gifted
Black Heels----Toi Market 800/=
Red Hand Bag----exhibtion in town 2000/=

What do you think about this outfit?do you like?

Thanks for reading!

Vonette!
  1. Looks great Vonette. Keep Rockin'! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooooooooooowwwwww........looking gud!!!!
     

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated