For the Love of Kitenge @ Kitenge Festival!

I must admit i have really missed my blog!Its been a month now since i had blog post,sorry for being MIA but am back now :)
I attended the much hyped Kitenge Festival over the weekend and i must say i was impressed by the way people came in large numbers to the event and the stuff being showcased from clothes to accessories was utterly amazing!The only thing i missed out and was really looking forward to was the runway session but oh well atleast i managed to see the beautiful outfits Kenyan Designers showcased.I was more into how people dressed up for the event and one word FABULOUS!most people came to the event looking there very best.
Take A Look and be the Judge!Of course i start with my personal choice of the best dressed :-)










So what do you think?I look forward to more Kitenge Festival Events hoping they will be even bigger and better.An outfit post of what i wore is next.

xoxoxo

Vonette!

1 comment

Your comments are highly appreciated