What i wore to the Absolut Fashion Event

I just couldn't hide my excitement when i got an email from Capital Fm crew inviting me to the Absolut Fashion Event at Yaya Center Rooftop on Friday 1st November.
The dress code  was colour block,well i had in mind what i wanted to wear for the event but when it came to shopping for the outfit it wasn't an easy task...because i just couldn't get the bright colours i wanted in such a short period of time,i actually went shopping on Wednesday a day before the event but all the same i think i looked fabulous.I wore a pink dress and colourblocked it with Blue spike studded  pump Heels.

The event was really amazing,different local designers showcased their designs and i must say they were really nice,details on that will be on my next post.
I also got a chance to meet a couple of influential individuals in the Kenyan Fashion Industry like super stylist Annabel Onyango ,the blogger behind dressupnation,she is such a wonderful person,so polite and down to earth.I loved her midriff top and skirt outfit,she looked gorgeous.

She also won Best stylist in kenya in a competition put together by Deacons Kenya team and besides that she is also one of the guest judges for the much awaited Africa's Next Top Model.It was such an honour meeting her.
I also had a chat with Ann McCreath the renowned designer of KikoRomeo.I loved her floral dress she looked fabulous,her collection on the runway too was amazing.

She is also a very down to earth person and it was really nice meeting her i look forward to working with her soon.
I couldnt resist taking photos to with Sautisol a Kenyan afro pop band,they were looking stylish..one thing about Sautisol is that you will never see them in ordinary outfits they always look unique and you can spot them from a distance.Here are photos of me with Chimamo,Bien and Mudigi...we look to damn lovely..lol.



 
Told you they look stylish..i love all their looks!
So my lovely sis Sera was the photographer of the day she also looked smashing in Nude Heels and a Floral Dress i just couldn't go without mentioning it.


Outfit Details


Blue Spike studded pump  Heels-Jamia Mall 

I didn't take proper pics of the shoes I promise next time i wear them i will do so.My next Blog Post is all about Absolut Fashion from models,designers to the runway show.Keep it here.
Thanks for checking out my Blog

xoxoxox

Vonette!









4 comments

  1. In love with your gorgeous dress.
    xxTM
    tinymicia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me miss Nairobi so much. Looks like so much fun! The dress fits so perfectly and pink is a gorgeous color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an amazing event....thanks,i Knew the pink dress wouldn't fail me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated