On Sunday it was really cold,i decided to wear my sweater dress and stockings.
This sweater dress i think i have worn it like 3 times since i got it because its really warm and the best time to wear it is when its really cold like it was that day,you can tell that from the clouds,the weather was dull and boring.
I brightened my outfit by accessorizing it with my African Print Jacket,African print clutch bag with matching bangles and earrings.
Ofcourse i had on a white scarf on an accesory i wouldn't leave the house without especially when its cold!
- Sweater Dress-Gifted
- Scarf-Gikomba Market
- Clutch Bag,earrings & Bangles -My own designs(if interested let me know)
- Studded Ankle Boots-Bought them from a friend
- Stockings-Random shop in town
- Rings-Mr Price & Jewels by Angeline on facebook
- African Print Jacket-Custom made
Hope you keeping warm and don't let the cold weather dampen your moods.Enjoy the rest of the week and make sure to follow me on Twitter FaceBook Instagram for more photos on this look.Incase you have any queries on anything in regards to fashion shoot me an email on email@example.com