The Best of 2014 & Happy New Year!


Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely and we're left only with the choice of what to do next.We can choose to be afraid of it ,to stand there trembling,not moving,assuming the worst that can happen..or we step forward into the unknown,assume it will be brilliant.Happy New Year Darlings!Here are some of my favourites from 2014!







2014 was an amazing year for my blog am so greatful to you all for supporting me and a special shout out to my fans who constantly keep checking the blog and more so y'all who follow me on Instagram,Facebook and Twitter!Special thank you too to the brands that believed in me and collaborated with me am so greatful.2015 is going to be bigger and better.Thank you all!








xoxoxoxo

Vonette!

3 comments

  1. Beautiful. Happy New Year Von.

    http://thewineandfoodreview.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year Von, I loved them all :-) You have such great style!

    https://chocolatyprints.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year Von....

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated