The Jumpsuit


Happy Monday!

I know how Mondays usually feel rough but you know what! Am here to brighten it up a little. You all know how much I love Jumpsuits,I have worn them before here , here and here .My second favourite jumpsuit among them has to be this one from Urbano Gallery . I love how its all covered up ,this is the type of jumpsuit that can be worn during the day and also on a night out. I paired them with my heel sandals and went very minimal on my accessories. I held my hair up in a pony tail because I didn't want to hide the neck line details and also let it down too to easen up the look. Here are some more photos on this look.









You can purchase a similar jumpsuit from Urbano Gallery they are located along Langata road on one stop plaza first floor,you can reach them on 0735119999 . They have a variety of jumpsuits and rompers that are to die for.

Thank you for stopping by

xoxoxo

Vonette

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated