Q & A Pregnancy journey, motherhood journey, breastfeeding and loosing weight



HOW OLD ARE YOU­, HOW EARLY DID YOU KNOW YOU ARE PREGNANT­?

I’m 32 years young and I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks

HOW WAS YOUR FIRST TRIMESTER?

Wow! My first trimester was rough. Morning sickness came in the form of Fatigue; I would get so exhausted either early in the morning or in the afternoon and sometimes both in the afternoon and in the morning. I also struggled with understanding my body when I started gaining weight. I didn’t know how to dress it especially when going to work. This wasn’t easy for me since I had never had such a rapid weight gain, eventually I got a hang of it and bought stretchy dresses and tops that would push me through the second and third trimester.


YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL POST BABY, SHARE THE SECRET OF LOOSING WEIGHT.

Thank you and how I wish I had a secret! I haven’t done anything to loose weight. I think it’s just my genes because I can’t even attempt to start shedding off baby weight right now because I’m still breast feeding my son. All the same I look forward to hitting the gym and shedding off some weight especially around my tummy.

ANY TIPS ON A HEALTHY PREGNANCY DIET?

I’m not on any diet whatsoever and I would advise moms and mom to be to just eat healthy and don’t even try going on a diet early on after giving birth because your baby depends on you through breast feeding.

HOW IS BREAST FEEDING AND EATING?

My son has a big appetite so I’ve been mix feeding him on breast milk and formula.  The first few weeks after giving birth I had no appetite and I struggled with eating but now my appetite is back and I’m eating 3 meals a day and at this point if I gain weight I’m perfectly okay with that because it means more food for my son…lol

WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR YOUR BIRTH STORY.

I’ll share my kabour and delivery story right here on the blog soon.

HOW HAS MOTHERHOOD CHANGED YOU?

I wouldn’t say motherhood has changed I feel like I’m the same Vonette but now with a more mature approach to life.  I’m now very attentive to details and I’ve learnt that by observing my son on a daily basis because when something is wrong with him I have to figure it out. He will behave differently so I need to observe that and interpret what he’s trying to communicate.  I used to think I can multitask, motherhood has taught me the true meaning of multitasking, sigh!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated