Celebrate yourself



Mid last week I got a call from a well renowned brand and they were interested in working with me. They told me that they had identified me as one of the strong women who have made an impact in our community and they would like to engage me on an upcoming project. To be honest I was happy about it and sometime this week I went to their office to discuss the details of the  project.

As I sat in the meeting I was paying attention to everything of course but I kept on asking myself like why me...I mean I don't have a huge following, am not a big shot influencer. I mean look at my numbers. Later on, I was like..hell yes I deserve this and am going to put my heart and soul in to this project because I've worked so hard to get here with the numbers or not.


You see, many a times we work so hard to get such recognition and when we get it we second guess ourselves. Especially us as women, we rarely celebrate our achievements and recognition either we fear how the society will perceive us to  or we feel we are not good enough.

We must and should take time to celebrate our achievements no matter how big or small they are, if you have just started working out and you have lost 3 kgs...celebrate that, if you get a job promotion, celebrate that because you deserve to clap back at yourself , after all you are your longest commitment, if you don't do it...no one else will.



Shop my look

Sweat pants - Sub Zero Wear

Nude Heels -  Instyle Shoes

Shot on LocationBest Western Meridian

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated