Pleated Culotte pants



My style can be predictable at times. I like outfits that fit me perfectly and when I saw this Culotte pleated pants I was sold. First of all the colour, I love bright coloured outfits. Colours give me life, they brighten up a dull day.  I purchased them immediately even though I had no clue on how I was going to wear them. As always whenever am in doubt about a particular outfit style I rush to pinterest for inspiration.


I paired the culotte pleated pants with this checked top, I bought both outfits from taamali Kenya, an online store that sells affordable thrifted items, you need to check them out and follow them.

Interesting fact is that Winnie is also wearing an outfit from the same store. It wasn't planned at all just a coincidence that we both shop from the same store. Winnie is a dope stylist she also helped me style this outfit as I wasn't so sure about this look as its a little bit way out of my usual style. If you ar ever in need of a stylist you can reach her through her social media pages here and here.





Get the look

Full outfit - taamali Kenya

Shoes - Instyle Kenya

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated