Hairitage Chronicles 5.0 Lesso Edition Event


Am excited to announce that I will be doing crochet braids styling and installations at Hairitage Chronicles 5.0 event that will be held on the 8th September at the Ngong Racecourse.

The event will be hosted by Nurtured Knotts a group that aims at curating unique experiences that connects target group with some of the best brands in hair, fashion and beauty.

Am sure by now most of you know that I do crochet braids on you tube, if not then here are some of the tutorials that I have posted on my you tube channel.



Curly Crochet Braids



Natural looking Crochet Braids


This will be a great opportunity for me to showcase how I do crochet braids and  for the people who have been asking me to do their hair, this is your chance. Come to the event and I will be happy to do your hair at a discounted rate. You can reach me  on 0751566572. I will also have crochet wigs on sale at the event.

Looking forward to seeing you!

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated