Kingfisher Nest, Nairobi



A few weeks ago I spent a day at Kingfisher Nest apartment hotel, even though I was just there for a day I felt like I had the full on experience of a guest who had stayed at the hotel for a month. The apartment hotel is located in the heart of Westlands off Mwanzi road and directly opposite the former Ukay center. The Kingfisher nest has 46 units comprising of two bedroom apartments fully furnished. When I entered in to the apartment I immediately fell in love with the interior decor. The furniture, curtains and the carpets are tastefully colour blocked. The unique wall arts in the living room and the bedroom makes the apartment feel so serene and chic and don't get me started on the finishing of the wardrobes and the kitchen cabinets, they are 100% well done.






I highly recommend Kingfisher Nest apartment hotel to anyone who is looking at visiting Nairobi and would like to have a home away from home experience whether you are in the country for business or pleasure, your stay here will be an amazing experience.




You can easily make your reservations through Booking.com here and no prepayment needed as you can make payments once you arrive at the hotel.

Thank you for stopping by !

Photo Credits : @aggrey Ojiambo



1 comment

Your comments are highly appreciated