My top picks from Jumia Kenya



I'm always happy to share with you guys places where you can shop for fashionable and trendy items. Well, am introducing this new segment on the blog where I will share with you items that you can easily purchase online from the comfort of your home or office and have them delivered to you. I believe most of you have heard about Jumia Kenya an online store that sells a wide range of items ranging from groceries, electronics to beauty products and do deliveries straight to you wherever you may be, what I love about Jumia is that you have an option for paying for your items in cash or mpesa once they have been delivered.


So moving forward every week I will be doing a selection of my top pics from Jumia and share with you my lovely readers. So here is the first series of this new segment.

1. Sport Shoes - Am always on the look out for comfortable sport shoes that I can wear during the weekend or when am at the gym. You can even wear them to work paired with a nice fitting pair of jeans.

2.Ankle boots - Boots are among those items that will never go to style and are a wardrobe staple. This boots can be worn to outdoor events like Koroga festival and you can pair them up either with shorts, skinny pants or even a maxi thigh high skirt.

3.Pencil Skirt - I love pencil skirts because they bring out the curves and if you don't have a flat stomach, don't sweat it...if you position the pencil skirt properly on your waist your tummy won't show. You can pair up the skirt with a crop top that is either loose fit or a perfect fitting one that shows off a sneak peak of your waist and just like that you will be slaying in this streets of Nairobi.

4.Floral Palazzo Pants - First of all let me put you guys in the loop, this Pallazo pants have been designed by our very own Kenyan designer Ikojn. She has a collection of her designs on Jumia and you can see and purchase her outfits here. I love her designs, they are beautiful.

5.Maybelline Eyeshadow Nude pallet - I particularly love this 24k eyeshadow pallet by maybelline because of the colours. Bright eyeshadows can make you look like a clown sometimes.

6. Red plaid shirt dress - There are very many different ways to style this shirt dress, you can pair it with sneakers and look so bomb or even timberland boots. If you are want to ball on a budget, then this outfit is a must have. It cost only kshs 1,299.

7.Off shoulder romper - When and if the Nairobi weather behaves( sunny) we can comfortably wear offshoulder  rompers comfortably. Either way this romper can be worn on a night out.

8.Sleeveless Coat - We can put this coat under the statement coats category. It unique and standards out. Can be styled with the pencil skirt to work or with palazzo or skinny pants.

Let me know your thoughts on my top picks from Jumia Kenya by leaving a comment down below.



No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated