Fashion, styling and inspiration from Kyrzayda



What if  someone told you today that you have only six months to live, what would you do?  Would you lock yourself up in a room and cry or sit and wait for your death? I think I would first be shocked beyond words and I wouldn't know what to do next. See, I discovered Kyrzayda on Instagram, you can check out her feed here. I got so much fashion, styling inspiration from her Instagram feed and I was an ardent reader of her blog.


She got diagnosed with Cancer towards the end of last year and I believed she would over come it. I was honestly impressed by her zeal and energy for sharing content even when she didn't feel so well. She would pick her self up and put together content for her followers. Guys, let me tell you something, planning for content is not easy ... it takes so much effort, time and planning to organize a photo shoot and don't even get me started on the resources needed so for Kyrzayda to still battle with cancer and have time to create content for her followers is such a big deal. I drew so much inspiration from her.

I didn't know her personally but it felt like I did because she kept us engaged and also she let us in on her journey battling with cancer, the hospital she was in even did a surprise birthday party for her. She was an amazing person full of life and she clearly was passionate about fashion.

I learnt that we should learn to embrace the good as well as the bad with a positive out look to it. When Kyrzayda was doing Chemo she lost so much hair but she never hid it from public, she embraced it confidently, she had such beautiful hair. Her hair cut was to die for! She lost a lot of weight and as a blogger you know how we fear negative public opinion so bad that you would rather hide and not post pictures. Kyrzayda confidently continued with her daily outfit posts and she posted them on her blog and Instagram confidently. To me she sill looked beautiful and trendy and I still drew inspiration from her.

Kyrzayda, heaven gained an angel on 09.09.2018






Photo Credits : From Kyrzada's blog

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated