Hairitage Chronicles 5.0 Lesso Edition Event review


Nakhulo,Chepkemboi Mang'ira and Nyasuba the ladies behind the Hairitage Chronicles Event

This is the event that I mentioned to you guyz a couple of weeks back on this post . It took place on the 8th of September 2018 at the Ngong Racecourse.  This event was nothing short of amazing. It was well organized and coordinated. It  began on time and all the vendors put their A game on the set up and marketing their products to everyone who was in attendance. Hairitage Chronicles 5.0 gave local and international hair brands a platform to showcase their products. The brands that took part in the event include Dark and Lovely, BU.KE, Sheth Naturals, Pauline Cosmetics,Marini Naturals, Natural Hair Kenya, beauty Click 254 among others. Food and drinks was in plenty and very delicious. The MC was very engaging through out the event. The DJ kept us on our feet the whole day, he did an awesome job.


The theme for the event was " Lesso Edition" where the attendees were to come dressed in Lesso/Khanga a traditional outfit mostly worn by the coastal people in Mombasa, Kenya.

I was also one of the Vendors at the event as I had mentioned earlier I came in as a hair stylist and I was able to get a couple of clients whom were interested in my services at a latter date. I also met so many people who follow my blog and I was really humbled by all the kind words,love and support. Am so glad to know that my blog inspires many people out there.

Here are more photos from the event that I was able to capture using my camera.

















If you attended the event I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated