Miss Vonette

Hmmmm....welcome to my Blog.....hahahaha!!!that sounds corny huh!anyway i wanna describe the kind of person that I am....Actually i read Pinky's Blog and i thought it would be nice to start my own where i get to write down my crazy thoughts,i love reading articles from magazines and when i was a kid i had this crazy Idea that i could be a writer coz that was the in thing in Primary school,my friends would write interesting stories just like in the Novels i.e Sweet Valley Kids,come to think of it i enjoyed reading Sweet Valley Francine Pascal had a very interesting way of  bringing out the life of the twins Jessica and Elizabeth from the time they were kids to Uni.I totally enjoyed the novel to some point i kinda felt inspired by the writer,he made life look so crazy and interesting!Apart from reading novels I love listening to music...music is my life,i'd rather listen to music the whole day than watch movies,i feel like music lifts my inner spirit..LOL....



1 comment

  1. I am curious to fin out what blog platform you are utilizing?
    I'm experiencing some minor security issuds with my
    latest site and I'd like to find something more safe.
    Do you have any suggestions?

    Feel free to surf to my weblog; dress for short women

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated