Introducing Vonette Boutique

Hi Lovelies,
As promised i finally have the pics for my designs that i mentioned in my previous posts.Am happy to announce my online boutique--->>Vonette Boutique.Its mainly for African Attires that are for the young and fashionable people.All outfits can be custom made to suit the clients taste.I draw my inspiration from the various African designs that i see from other designs.
Print Jacket
This is an ideal Jacket that can go well with a well fitting pair of skinny jeans.Can work for a day or night look.


African Print Jumpsuit
This is my best design so far i love it to bits,its more of a day look.One of those sunny days that u just want to look fashionable and stylish.:)


Orange Dress
For that special occasion maybe a wedding or when you going for dinner with a very important person :)

Top and Pants
The skinny pants and the top can be worn separately or together.Would work for a day look or a night out wear.

Shorts


This is just the beginning of my collections and my fashion Journey ,am looking forward  to design more stuff and sell them out there to anyone and everyone who is interested.and very soon i will be launching my online shop where you can actually purchase the outfits....who knows i also start making accessories to go with the outfits..:)If you might be interested  just send me an email and we can talk.
Better keep it here as i will be unveiling new designs every month :)
At this point i would love to know what you think,comments and suggestions will be much appreciated.
In the meantime i have updated the price list on The Vonette Way my FaceBook Page,feel free to check them out.
My email is vonorinda@yahoo.com

Much Love

Vonette!

9 comments

  1. U should start working on the online shop and link it to fb.... great designs tho'

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Thanks,am work on it,in a few months it will be up..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice designs and well cut , sure you got the ladies figured out for any occassion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like like .but me want plus size boutique 

    ReplyDelete
  5.  Plus size is there hun,jus make your order and i will be on it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur creativity is on top!i really like the jacket,its print is awsome,its well cut and sophisticated in a simple way.i wold really love to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how they come together. Can i request outfits basis my design?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Twinkie yes you can...we can talk more on mail...thevonetteway@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated