Maxi Lace Skirt


I know its been a minute but am back now and it sure feels great to be back!I had missed blogsville thats for sure.I have been busy with school and work so at times blogging can be a challenge to me but i have great stuff i have been planning so keep it here and i promise you wont be dissappointed.
So last month i got featured on Sunday Nation Street Style!my first appearance on press hmmm it sure did feel good.I was styled by Nancie Mwai a fashion blogger and stylist,i lover her blog!Working with her was so much fun.
Idealy it was how to dress up a  lace maxi skirt.


The secret to looking good in a maxi skirt is dressing it up well from the shoes to the top.One thing i loved about this particular outfit was the uniqueness of the maxi skirt,its not your everyday look that you will see most Nairobi ladies pull and with these amazing weather the lace maxi is an ideal skirt to wear.
If you are short and thinking that you wouldn't pull this well you dont need to worry beacause you can select a high waisted skirt to create the illusion of longer legs.And wearing nice pair of high heels would accentuate the look.
I came across different Maxi Lace Skirts that i think are pretty cool too.



High Waisted Maxi Skirt worn with high heels






Would you rock a Maxi Lace Skirt???




Vonette!

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated