Online Shopping :Jumia Kenya

Hey Lovelies!

Its been a minute :( well...hope y'all good!All the same i have been up to some good things ,i recently partnered with Jumia Kenya and you can now buy my clutch bag set(clutch bag,earings and bangles)on their online website.They do deliveries all over Kenya.Here is a preview of the bags on their online shop here

I know online shopping is still adjusting but for sure i can guarantee that Jumia Kenya won't dissappoint.They do their deliveries on time and whats more the payment methods are diverse you can use your visa card,master card ,mpesa and even pay for the goods upon delivery  a good deal huh!
They also have a variety of things they sell from electronics to clothing.
Want a pretty Chiffon High Low Dress?they got it...and alot more of different designer outfits from local to international designers



Check out  Jumia Kenya Facebook page for more details and also their website.

Have an amazing weekend

xoxoxox

Vonette!

8 comments

  1. Online shopping is fab. I like it because I don't have to worry about carrying my stuff to my home. It is all done by them. I just need to click the item I want to buy and pay for what I need.
    blingdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome,
    Thank you so much for sharing such an awesome blog...
    online drink store nairobi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info  Find More Coupon Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. ecommerce business is at its boom. From big corporations to cottage industries, businesses are online, opening up their products and services to new groups of people worldwide 구찌가방

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking for the best and most trending Ethnic Wear For Womens ? Check out our latest collection and slay in style. We are the well known Ethnic Wear Manufacturers In India and supply customized designs dresses. Free shipping

    ReplyDelete
  6. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Best product Review Website

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent
    Thank you soo much for AW blog..
    https://www.jigno.com/women/bottom-wears/palazzos.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated