Kenya Fashion Bloggers challenge 2 : Monochrome


Hello there!
Hope y'all doing good.The  second bloggers challenge this time round was the Monochrome look.It wasn't easy for me as I thought it would have because coming up with one coloured outfit from head to toe was quite a challenge.I pulled it quite well with the outfits but as for the shoes that would blend in with this particular outfit well lets just say I didn't get proper white shoes to bring out the monochrome look so instead I wore this black pumps that I bought from Bata.I really love this heels they are so comfy and stylish.Lets get straight into it and see how my fellow fashion bloggers put together their outfits for this challenge.
I went for an all white midriff top and skirt  because its a look I had never tried out before,I must say I loved the out come.I definitely  nailed it,huh!

Yours truly
 
Anita Gaitho - Style Sketches
Ms Kibati - Ms Kibati
Gabrielle Mwangi -  Tribe of Chic
Michelle - Michelle


Maureen - Funshion Mistress


Mumbi Shokey - Mumbi shokey


Nelly - Nairobi Fashion Geek



Silvia Njoki - Silvia Njoki


Winnie - Winnie the Fashionista

Feel free to leave a comment on what you think about Kenya Fashion bloggers monochrome challenge.

Thank you for stopping by

xoxoxox

Vonette!

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated