Outfit Post : All white


Happy Thursday Beautiful People!

You already saw this outfit on the second bloggers challenge post.I went for the midi top and skirt.Am so obsessed with the midi's now! I own two of this outfits one in African print and now this all white,between the two my favourite is this white one!For this look I decided to pair the outfit with black suede heels that I bought from Bata and for the accessories I went for the chunky silver statement Neckpiece that's available at my shop Vonette Boutique together with silver earings.Here are more photos of this outfit,would love to hear from you so please leave your comments down there telling me what you think about my monochrome look.






Have a lovely day beautiful people.Don't forget to comment comment comment.

Outfit Details
Midi Top - Vonette Boutique

Midi Skirt - Vonette Boutique

Black suede heels- Bata Kenya

Silver Chunky Neck-piece & Earrings - Vonette Boutique

Photography By - Steve Inc

xoxoxox


2 comments

  1. Such a classy crispy clean look. You look amazing :)


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated