2015 In review. Happy 2016!



So it's a wrap huh! 2015 is over and done with in a few hours!What can I say,It's been the best year of my life I've learn't to appreciate the good days as much as the bad days. Earlier in 2015 I went into a state of depression,things were just not working out for me and accepting that was really had for me,but with time I over came it and out of that I became a better person.

One of my  highs has got to be the time KTN E curve featured me on their show ,words can't explain how humbled I felt! then later on numerous features on magazines like X news,Karen Magazine,people daily among others.Also working with amazing Kenyan designers was a big deal for me.

I've lost friends that I knew would be here with me until the end,as much as I was in denial of that,I've learnt to accept that it's ok and not everyone belongs in my path.

I've found love too,the most amazing man is part of my life and I honestly couldn't ask for more. Am more than grateful to have him in my life!

Photographers have been my greatest disappointment! Being a blogger is hard enough let alone having a good photographer! I hope in 2016 things will be better.




Much love

xoxoxox

Vonette

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated