2019 Dreams & Ambitions



It would be awkward to wish you a happy new year in February,right? but since am a typical African, if I see someone today whom I last saw last year I would still wish them a happy new year, so here goes,happy new year my amazing readers.

I hope you have started the year well. I was going through my blog posts for the last couple of years and I could note the tremendous change that my blog has gone through, of course my style has evolved that's for sure and my outlook on blogging has changed . I now take my blog as a business and not as hobby any more. The last few months of 2018 I was working on a few campaigns that had me on my feet 100% of the time and juggling that with creating fresh new content on the blog was a bit of a hustle as it was a new experience. Being a content creator and working on a full time job is not an easy juggle as well but am happy that am now slowly adapting to managing both.

I have so much in store this year I plan on traveling and creating more creative content especially towards lifestyle as well as fashion. Am also back on You Tube so subscribe to my channel because next week I will be uploading an exciting look book video. My ambition in 2019 is to be a bomb ass content creator, I plan to go over and beyond.


Feel free to DM, Mail me any ideas you would like me to explore,especially ones that inclined towards fashion, hair, beauty and lifestyle. I'd love to hear from you.

Thank you for being on this journey with me and if this is your first time here, welcome and feel at home.

Outfit details 

Love & light!

Vonette

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated