Staycation at Ibis styles, Westlands during the Covid-19 pandemic

 


About Ibis styles, Westlands

Ibis Styles is located in the heart of Westlands and it is the ideal spot for a business traveler who is conscious about value for money and affordability.

The hotel provides everything you would need for a business trip in a chic atmosphere.

Ibis styles have 277 rooms tastefully designed with pops of colour, stylish and trendy touches.

Staycation



I staycated at the beautiful Ibis styles hotel located in the heart of Westlands sometime in June when they opened up for business after the country wide lock down.


Lord knows  I badly needed it, a day to myself sipping tea and enjoying the tranquility and peace of the hotel especially after being on lock down for months. 

I was happy to see the strict measures and protocols that were in place due to the ongoing  Corona virus pandemic.

  •    You had to have your mask at all times within the hotel
  •    Sanitizers and masks were strategically located at all key points in the hotel, at the elevator, at the reception and in the rooms.
  • .    Social distancing was also observed and you had to have a QR scanner to scan the menu on a QR Code, that was really cool. I loved that.

The room was very basic, nothing fancy. A perfect fit for a business man on a business trip. I had a chance to have dinner at their rooftop restaurant, kilele Nyama and I really enjoyed their Nyama choma, it was really delicious. I will definitely be back for some tasty Nyama choma.

I created so much content at the hotel during my staycation, please check out my i
Instagram feed here to see what I was up to.

Currently, Ibis styles have a weekend offer. If you would love a staycation then grab this offer as soon as now.



Thank you for stopping by and if you get a chance to staycate las well, let me know. You can also just pass by their rooftop restaurant and sample the tasty food they have at Kilele Nyama.

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated