Chunky Knits and Thigh High Boots



Happy Friday beautiful people!

June and July are the coldest months in Kenya and keeping it stylish when its cold is possible. Today I share with you my go to outfits when its cold.




  • Chunky Sweaters
They are comfortable and stylish.It's easy to layer them underneath and they work perfectly for a day or night look. You can style them with jeans, dress or even a short or midi skirt.

  • Thigh High Boots
You already know how much I love thigh high boots, they are so warm and comfortable plus they are the type of shoes that introduce you when you walk into a room. Thigh high boots are trendy and will never go out of style. They are a great investment and every girl should own at least a pair.

  • Stockings
I know you are looking at me like, girl please! but trust me stockings come in handy when its cold. I usually put them on underneath my jeans or trousers. They keep me warm during the day. 

  • Trench Coats
Trench coats especially the belted ones are stylish and classy.You can pair it with pants, dresses and stay warm and trendy. Also a must have in every girls wardrobe.

You can check out my previous blog posts on different ways I have layered up during the Kenyan winter here , here and here.

Photo credits Aggrey Ojiambo




Shop the look

Chunky Knits - Serinda Fashions

Thigh High Boots - Instyle Shoes

Skinny jeans - Serinda Fashions

Statement Neckpice - Zanta Adeyde

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated