You are Perfect to me!

Hi!!!today i feel like blogging about myself jus a little bit about my life and the struggles i have gone through.There was this time in my life where i kinda felt i was not pretty enough,i felt i was very skinny...lol n i looked at other girls who had big hips n big boobs and i wished i looked the same way they did.I even started eating unhealthy food so that i would gain weight and look sexy!lol...i was so stressed and after some time i started to accept myself as i am.I stopped giving a shx%t on what people thought about me.


 i consider myself blessed coz i know for a fact that i have this sexy body(am not bragging)i can eat whatever from junk to healthy foodstuff  and i dont gain weight thats what i love most about my body,but of course as a lady i still watch what i eat.
I think as we grow up there is a certain stage in our lives where we start comparing ourselves to other girls that we feel are more beautiful than ourselves thats when you start thinking of getting a plastic surgery coz you think maybe your boobs are not big enough.We should learn to accept our selves just as we are and i know for a fact everyone is beautiful and unique in their own way,so please dont compare yourself to others.Life is too short for us to be wondering what other people think of us.....so live it up to the fullest!i leave u with some random photos of myself


 

Have a lovely Thursday!!




1 comment

  1. Word. It takes years to come into our own bodies as women. As we get older we wisen up haha. Of course there are always going to be things we dont like about our bodies, but we have to accept how we were made. I would never get implants or anything crazy like that. ouch!

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated