Janelle Monae the new face of Cover Girl!!!

That's right she is the new cover girl celebrity face!She joins the current brand ambassadors Taylor swift,Queen Latifah,Drew Barrymore among others.What really amazes me about her being chosen as the brand ambassador for cover girl is the simplicity in her style...this is what she has to say about her monochromatic wardrobe in the Sept Issue of Vanity Fair! ...... "It's part of having something that's transcendent. You could time travel, you could go all over the world, it won't ever go out of style," she says of her chic black and white. "It's just a part of a 'brand' that I created, even if nobody was watching. I know what I like; if you go to my closet, I have at least four of everything. Once you find what you like, it's like it worked yesterday, it works today, it'll work tomorrow"
 I couldn't agree more with that,style is something that is effortless,makes you stand out from the crowd and as long as you believe in yourself the rest of the world will believe in you.


 


Am so loving this Jam " we are young" by fun ft Janelle Monae!



Pics Credit wondaland and US Weekly
xoxoxox

Vonette!

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated