An afternoon of Japanese Sake, Shanghai Prawns , sweet & sour pork at the Garden restaurant



When my friend Mwende suggested that we do lunch at Lotos Inn & Suites, garden restaurant I was really excited and looking forward to it because it was a restaurant I had never been to and to top it all they have quite an array of Chinese dishes that I was eager to try out.


To kick us off we had , we had a starter Gong bao tofu and Sake(Japanese rice wine). Gong bao Tofu which was appetizing and  I added a bit of chilli  because I live for spicy food.



The main course we had sweet & sour pork, shanghai prawns with chicken rice. My favorite dish on that day was the sweet and sour pork it tasted heavenly, I totally enjoyed every piece. The serving was quite generous as well, a meal that can be enjoyed by 3 people because Mwende & I struggled to finish the food.




Mwende Ngao
Add caption
We really enjoyed our lunch so much that we left the restaurant quite late at around 9pm. We are definitely going to go back and in a scale of 1 to 10 I would give the garden restaurant a 10! The service was great, food amazing and the ambiance was lovely!


No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated