My cooking experience with the Jikokoa xtra



Do you think its too early to start planning for Christmas? Well, I don't if anything I  have already started making plans and on the top of my list this year is to buy  my mum a jiko and no not the normal jiko that we are used  to but a jikokoa, the modern day Jiko that is produced  and distributed by Burn manufacturing.

I decided to get the Jikokoa for myself first and cook with it before buying one for my mum. Now let me tell you guys, the Jikokoa  shocked me when it lit up within 5 minutes.  It lit up very fast unlike the ordinary jiko. I was so happy and I immediately placed the sufuria on it and started cooking but first I had to make sure that the kitchen window and the balcony door were open just to let out the fumes since I was cooking indoors. It didn't take long for my food to get ready. The good thing about the Jikokoa is that you can use the ash tray door to regulate the amount of heat i.e if you want to fast cook open the ash tray door slightly and if you want to slow cook you close it.Am glad that I didn't get burnt when I was cooking because the Jikokoa Xtra came with a free kamata so I used it to handle the sufuria and besides that the handles on the Jikokoa are insulated so they were cool through out the time I was cooking.The non slip stands gave a good grip to my sufuria so no spills happened during the cooking process. I tell you this is the modern day jiko without a doubt and should be in every household.



One of the main benefits of Jikokoa is that it uses less charcoal hence it's very economical. I highly recommend it and the best time to buy one  is now because they are currently having a Xmas sale where they are retailing from kshs 2,990 to kshs 4,250. They can be purchased from various outlets in Nairobi, Choppies Supermarket, Naivas, tuskys and online you can buy them from Jumia Kenya.




I know by now you are already in agreement with me about making Christmas plans early because you need to grab the Jikokoa real fast before the sale ends and gift it to your mum, aunt , sister or better yet your  wife so that they can prepare tasty dishes during this Christmas.














No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated