Life Lately via Instagram


Hope you've  all been keeping well.Its been a minute since I posted but not to worry am here now but if you have been keeping up with  me on Instagram am sure you know what i have been up to,if not I will let you in on it.Here are a few snap shots from my Instagram.


Quite a good number of you are following me! currently we are at 567 followers!Thank you so much for following me, am humbled by you all who keep on liking my photos and keep leaving comments.

Last week I attended the media launch of  100 days of African fashion by Diana Opoti.Martini officially announced their partnership with Diana Opoti on this.Am so proud of her she really is doing a Fantastic job on promoting African Designers.I earlier did a post on 100 days of African Fashion incase you wondering what its all about check out my blog post on that.
In attendance was Lucia Musau & Diana Nekoye among other guests.We happen to take a lovely photo that Diana actually put up on her Instagram and tagged me.

From L-R Diana Nekoye,Lucia Musau,Diana Opoti & me

Would you believe I got another dog..I never imagined myself getting another one but after much convincing from Dogs Kenya Ltd I decided why  not,so Damian has a girlfriend.Ladies & gentlemen meet Tash!She is lovely,Damian doesn't leave her sight even for a minute,he sure is Love struck!


For a while now i have been style crushing on KTR Style she sure has got this unique style that i just can't get enough of and her blog is just lovely.Do check it out am sure you will love her!


I wore this Ankle boots last week on Friday night.They are 6 inches high i love them so much they are 2 years old but still look new,I only wear them on a night out as I enjoy dancing in them,I can't wear them during the day as I would be so uncomfortable walking or running around in them.


That's it for now.If you have an Instagram account feel free to follow me @vonettevon.Have a lovely weekend beautiful people.

xoxoxoxox

Vonette!

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated