Outfit Post : Cut out Jeans & Stiletto Heel Boots



Cut out jeans are so in this season and getting them in white was a plus for me as i didn't have a pair of white jeans before i got this one.I paired them with this stiletto Heel boots that i heart so much.They kind of look like Ladies Timberland Boots.To add colour to the whole look i wore this mesh like blue sweater,its actually  warm despite the "holes"i wear it when its not very cold.The boots made me feel like a cow girl for some reason i think its because they are sharp pointed the only thing i was missing was a hat!I had so much fun taking this photos.You be the judge and let me know what you think of this outfit!oooh and do check out Serinda Fashions she has really nice stylish outfits that's where i bought my jeans for only kshs 500 bob,such a bargain right!Thank me later.





Outfit Details

Photo Credits : Steve Inc

P.S To see more photos make sure you follow me on Instagram & Twitter.

Thanks for stopping by

xoxoxox

Vonette!

5 comments

Your comments are highly appreciated