Sequin bodice skater dress



Hey darlings!

Hope you've been well. I know I know its been a minute, lets just say life happens I don't even want to bore you with the nitty gritty's of where I've been am just glad to be back and this time round lets just say I'm here to stay.
I adore Lipsy London dresses they are just too fabulous and classy.You already have seen the Michelle Keagan dress here that I got from Lipsy London as well. They currently have an Ariane Grande collection,I must say the collection is quite something. I fell in love with this skater dress the instant I saw it because one: I like short dresses and two bare backs give me life! so of course there is no way I was going to let go of this one. I played it safe by pairing it up with blue heel sandals and minimal accessory, that is my watch and a pearl bracelet. This type of dress need not to be heavily accessorized because the sequin details are more than enough.
Olav of the fashion blog  The Lifestyle spread and a very good friend of mine was also part of this shoot,to get more details of his outfit follow his blog . I must say he has impeccable style!
Here are the pics.








Thank You for stopping by and please do leave a comment down below to let me know your thoughts about this dress,would you style it differently?

Sequin bodice skater dress - Lipsy London

Blue heel sandals - Random shop in town

Sunglasses - Mr Price

xoxoxox

Vonette!

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated