Red Jumpsuit


I told y'all my love for jumpsuits and rompers runs deep! Now if  I've never said it ,my favourite colour is red and this red jumpsuit gives me life. I paired it with floral green heel sandals and a lime green purse. This is the perfect outfit for going on a dinner date with that special someone . It exudes class and glamour need I say more? It's also an outfit I would wear to a cocktail event. Since the outfit is colourful the best you can do is either colour block it and go with minimal accessories or just keep it easy by wearing black or gold shoes and  carry a clutch that matches the same.










Outfit Details

Red Jumpsuit & clutch purse - (Call Pat 0723855059)she has different colours and sizes of the same

Floral Heel sandals - Vonette Boutique

Sun glasses - Vonette Boutique

Thank you for stopping by

xoxoxo

Vonette!



No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated