SheIn wishlist

SheIn wishlist
Add caption

I enjoy online shopping and once in a while I buy my outfits from various international online stores. One of the reasons I shop online is because I get to buy unique and affordable items. One of the online stores am currently crushing on is SheIn they have quite unique clothes which you don't have to break the bank to buy. They have quite a variety of trendy items which include:



  1. Burgundy Off shoulder top
Off shoulder tops are currently in fashion and its a must have. I love the color and it's just perfect to wear now that it's summer in Nairobi. As I mentioned earlier you don't have to break the bank to buy it as its only $11.

Satchel bags are less bulky and easy to carry round. I particular love this one as it's color blocked and it can easily blend in with any outfit.

How stylish is this top? I was instantly attracted to it by the front bow detail, quite unique and its a must have. It can be styled both formally and casually.

The choker necklace is back in fashion and its a must have. This beautiful choker is only $4, quite a bargain, huh!

Lately,  I've been loving floral items and these floral print blouse and shorts gives me life! I like how detailed the blouse is, the long sleeves and the bowtie, makes the outfit pop out.

This is more of a two in one outfit in my opinion, the romper comes with a choker so there is no need to accessorize the outfit so much. Perfect outfit for summer.

Comfort and style are key and these rubber sole sneakers are it. Sneakers are easy to style.

I would like to know which items from my Shein wishlist are your favorites.Let me know in the comment section.

Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your day.

xoxoxox

Vonette









No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated