Crochet Braids Super dread Angels + my first youtube video



Hey, good people!

Am happy to announce am finally on Youtube! yaaaaayy, youtube it's such an achievement for me considering that I filmed, edited and uploaded the video all by myself and to be honest it wasn't as easy as I thought. Shout out to youtube content creators, I have mad respect for you all. Editing is an art on its own and honestly, it's not for the faint hearted. It has taken me a month of filming and deleting videos and watching tutorials on how to shoot and edit videos and am proud of myself for finally getting a hint on how to go about it.

So the video was a quick crochet braid tutorial. I used 3 packets of super dread crochet braids, a packet costs kshs 350. I first had lines done and this is how they looked like.






On my youtube video, I've explained why I got the lines done like that. So check out the video down below and please subscribe and like. Let me know what you think of the tutorial and if you have any questions feel free to ask.






Thank you for stopping by!!

xoxoxox

Vonette!

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated