Darling Curly Kinky Crochet braids review



My go to protective hairstyle is crochet braids. I like them because they are quite easy to DIY (do it yourself). Darling Kenya recently launched new crochet braids among them is the curly kinky braid and ladies this is one hair style I highly recommend. I used one and a half packets to achieve this look and I will upload a you tube video very soon on my channel taking you through a step by step tutorial on how I did it.


A packet retails for 700 shillings and I bought them at Bestly store along Moi Avenue in the CBD. .. ooh and by the way if you want bomb braids at a cheaper price always go to Bestly their prices are quite affordable and they always have a variety of braids.

So far I've had the crochet braids for 3 weeks now and am impressed they don't tangle at all and they still look as good as new. In a scale of 1 to 10 I would give this braids a 9. So if you were thinking of getting a curly looking crochet braid, I recommend Curly Kinky by Darling.



In case you have any queries in regards to this braids, feel free to ask in the comment section or better yet just shoot me an email on von@vonetteorinda.com.

Stay Fabulous!

3 comments

Your comments are highly appreciated