How to wear mix and match pastel + am back to blogging

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Am so happy to be back. I took quite a long break, you know life happens sometimes and you can get carried away by the events but one thing that never changed is the passion I have for sharing my style with you guys. It feels good to be back and I must say am overwhelmed with the love and support  you showed me when I announced on my Instagram that I will be coming back.



As you can see I made a few changes to the blog, I got a new domain and a different theme just to show you that am back for good and expect more consistent posts from me. I re-branded to vonetteorinda.com because I have grown and I want to share more aspects of my life from beauty, travel, food, lifestyle and little bits of my life so you had better stick around for that.

So,  I won't talk so much today...I will just jog your memory a little bit with these photos of my style and if you are new here,welcome to my world!

Oh and don't forget to leave a comment down below, let me know your thoughts on this pastel combo.





Outfit Details 

Pastel high waist pants - Taamali Kenya

Pastel Pink Crop top - Serinda Fashions

Hot Pink Shoes  -  Instyle Kenya

Make up  - Fabulous Make up by Katts

Shot on LocationPark Inn by Radisson Nairobi

Photos byNjeri Photography




4 comments

  1. Welcome back Von, good work you are doing here. Will be following, am a fan. Keep the fire burning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melz, am humbled. I sure will :)

      Delete

Your comments are highly appreciated